- We pack in discrete packaging. Our products are delivered in plain packaging, with the company name and return address on the outside of the box. There is no mention of products contained within. Only you will know the purpose of the products.
- Your credit card statement will simply say Q-Based Solutions, Inc. on it with no mention of specific product names.
- We will never give, lease or sell your personal information outside of the Q-Based Solutions, Inc. family of companies. EVER!
- We retain your personal information in order to communicate with you regarding your order, as well as to suggest other products from Q-Based that may be of interest to you, according to ordering habits.
- On-line using GeoTrust or PayPal - Our site is secured by GeoTrust, the world leader in secure transactions, to ensure that your credit card transactions are completely safe.
- Telephone - Call Toll Free 1-866-314-8917
- Mail - Mail your order to P.O. Box 363, Erath, La 70533, and include your check or money order and a copy of the mail/fax order form
- Fax - Fax your order to 1-337-937-8801 using our mail/fax order form.
- VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover Card, Personal Checks, Money Orders & PayPal are all acceptable payment methods.
- Counter checks or cashier's checks will not be accepted.
- All return checks will be charged a $25.00 USD return check fee.
- Orders placed with a check will be held for seven business days. Once the seven business days have elapsed, the order will be released and expedited to you.
- Orders placed with a money order must be drawn in US Funds from a US Bank and are subject to verification.
- Please see exception guidelines for International Orders.
Shipments & Overnight Shipments
- We take pride in offering our customers a wide variety of shipping options for their convenience. However, if a customer chooses not to require a signature upon delivery Q-Based Healthcare cannot take responsibility for claim of non-receipt by customer. Q-Based Healthcare is not responsible for packages not received or lost when a signature is not required upon delivery.
- Q-Based Healthcare will not refund shipping charges on shipments delivered late due to an act of God. (i.e. weather delays, natural disasters or national crisis)
- Packages delivered to apartment buildings and professional entities will require the recipient's signature upon arrival
- All packages over $300.00 will be sent with a signature required.
- Customers may request their package require the recipient's signature upon arrival. An extra charge may apply. In fact, Q-Based Healthcare highly recommends a customer require a signature upon delivery. Q-Based Healthcare is not responsible for lost or misdelivered packages not requiring a signature upon delivery.
- We ship USPS, UPS and Federal Express. We cannot ship overnight to any international address.
- All overnight orders placed before 12 noon CST Monday - Friday on non-governmental holidays will ship that day.
- All overnight orders placed after 12 noon CST Monday - Thursday on a non-governmental holiday will ship the following business day, with the exception of FEDEX Overnight. Please see below.
- All overnight orders placed after 12 noon CST Friday on a non-governmental holiday will ship the following Monday, unless special arrangements have been made with a Customer Service Representative, with the exception of FEDEX Overnight. Please see below.
- Overnight orders placed after 12 noon CST on a government holiday will not ship until the following business day.
- Saturday & Sundays are not considered business days and we do not include these days for deliveries.
- Overnight and 2-day priority fees do not include Saturday Delivery.
- Any orders shipped on Thursday via 2-day priority package will not arrive until Monday.
- Federal Express Overnight orders placed after 12 noon CST on Friday and before 11 AM CST on Saturday will ship on Saturday.
- Federal Express Overnight orders placed after 11 AM CST on Saturday will ship on Monday.
- UPS, FEDEX all Overnight orders cannot be shipped to a P.O. Box number.
Undeliverable or Damaged Packages
- If the customer provides us with the wrong address or if the customer is not home to sign for the package or the customer did not pick up the package when they have been left a message to do so, the package will be returned to us. If it is determined that the package was undeliverable due to customer error, we will re-ship the package again at the customer's expense.
- Customers who REFUSE their package, have called, and received an RMA number will be charged a restocking fee of 20% of purchase price via the original method of payment.
- Customers who REFUSE their package will not be guaranteed a refund, unless the package was refused due to damage.
- Customers should refuse delivery of obviously damaged packages from the carrier.
- Please understand we carefully inspect ALL items before they leave our warehouse. If damage does occur, it is through no fault of yours or ours. It will become the responsibility of the Post Office, UPS or Federal Express to cover all damages.
- We will file a claim with the US Postal Service, UPS or Federal Express; therefore, please retain all packaging. Please make photos of the damaged product to send to our Customer Service Department to assist in claim filing.
- Special arrangements must be made for APO/FPO addresses.
- International orders cannot ship overnight.
- All international packages require the recipient's signature upon arrival
- We do not accept Personal Checks or Money Orders as a form of payment for International Orders.
- Credit card orders shipped to an address other than the credit card billing address are subject to further identification verification and up to a 10 business day hold to protect your account.
- International Shipping Fees DO NOT include International Duties or Taxes. Those will be charged separately by their respective agencies and are not included in the shipping charges from Q-Based.
- If a cancellation is placed within 12 hours AND the order HAS NOT been shipped, a full refund will be issued.
- All refunds, exchanges, and return authorizations will be processed within ten business days after request.
- If the cancellation is placed after the order has been shipped, the customer must contact us for a RMA number first; however the unopened package must be accepted by the customer and then returned at the customer's expense. An additional 20% restocking fee will apply as well for returns of all unused and unopened packages.
- Q-Based Healthcare reserves the right to cancel any order at any time. In the event that Q-Based cancels an order, a full refund will be issued within 10 business days using the method by which the customer paid.
Returns & Guarantees
For Internet Customers Only:
Our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee:
- All we ask is that you make a diligent effort for the full treatment period of the products according to product instructions, and it does not do what we say it will; we will refund your purchase price (up to $200) of the product less shipping. Only Complete Treatment Kits are eligible for refund. You must purchase all products recommended in order for the treatment to be guaranteed. Note: Not all Q-Based Solutions items are refundable.
- Our Guarantee is contingent on you calling to speak to one of our Customer Service Representatives if you are not experiencing promised results within the first 7 days of treatment so that we can customize a regimen for you. If this step is not followed the products will not be eligible for Return.
- All individual items purchased that are not in a Complete Treatment Kit are guaranteed against manufacturer defect only and are not eligible for refund or return.
Exceptions to Guarantee:
- Skin Parasite Treatment Kits are not eligible for return as there is no known cure for this ailment recognized by the CDC.
- Our Pain Management Tri-Relief has a full 360-Day Guarantee.
- Psoriasil is not eligible for refund until the full 90-day treatment has been completed.
- Products that are not direct lines of Q-Based Solutions (PetsBestRx, DeadBedBugs, AllStop and PuraCleenRx) must be handled through the direct manufacturer and are not eligible for refund from Q-Based Solutions.
- We are not responsible for allergic reactions. Our product ingredients are listed online and allergic reactions are not eligible for refund.
- Refunds will not be given to any one customer for one specific product more than once. There is an unlimited amount of orders a customer can place with us; however our money back guarantee is void after a customer has used it for one specific product more than once. For instance if a customer buys two of one product, uses both and wants to return both products, the customer will be issued a credit for one product less shipping when the return policy is met.
- We offer a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee on almost every product with few exceptions. You must use the product exactly as the instructions state for a full treatment period to receive an authorization for a return via email. You must call to ask for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within 30 days of the initial date of purchase. Your request must be accompanied by an outline of exactly how the product was used.
- Authorized returns must be returned to our facility within 30 days of the date the customer received the products.
- Products purchased & in a retail store or by institutions (doctors, nursing homes, hospitals, breeders, rescue shelters, etc.) are not guaranteed and do not qualify for a refund.
- NOTE: Refunds sent with no RMA number on the outside of the package and/or are not authorized and will be returned to sender.
- NOTE: Due to the contagious nature of scabies and mites, Q-Based Solutions cannot accept returns or provide refunds for any scabies treating products, no exception.
- You must use the product exactly as outlined for the entire treatment period to qualify for a refund.
- We are not responsible for lost merchandise upon return. You may want to insure your return. Upon authorized return, you will receive back the original purchase price, less the original shipping cost. All authorized returns must be received by Q-Based Solutions within 15 days of authorization.
If you have purchased the wrong product or found out you or your doctor mis-diagnosed your condition and we have the correct treatment products for your ailment, you may exchange the unopened container (product) by receiving authorization to return the product after speaking to a Customer Service Representative. Once authorized write the RMA number on the outside of the package, enclose the invoice, and return within 30 days of the date of purchase. The package must be received un-damaged and in re-sellable condition. You must pay for return shipping, and we will gladly send out the correct product once the original product is received. If you have opened the product, no exchange will be permitted.
Refused Items and Cancelled Order:
- If ordered product(s) are refused upon delivery, the returned products will be subject to a 20% restocking fee and shipping and handling fees will not be credited.
- Every effort will be made to accommodate the cancellation of your order provided your order has not been shipped out. In the event that a cancellation was submitted, and your order has shipped we will refund the merchandise total less shipping once the return has been received back at our facility.
Mis-Use of Products
We are not responsible for mis-use of our products. Our products must be used according to label and regimen instructions. We are not responsible for injury or reactions occurred due to mis-use of products.
Customers Claiming Non Receipt of Product (s)
- If you feel there is a discrepancy with your order (i.e. non receipt of product or wrong product received), you must contact a customer service representative VIA TELEPHONE within 3 business days from the date your package is received. We will research the discrepancy and contact you with a resolution.
- For Distributors Only:
We offer a 30-day money back guarantee only if the product has not been opened and the protective seal is still in place.
- For Stores/Pharmacies Only:
We ask that all stores and pharmacies offer their customers a 30-day money back guarantee, providing:
- The customer presents the original sales receipt
- The customer returns the product to the store
- The customer does not return an empty jar
- The store requires the customer to complete a "Return Product Form"
- The store must attach the "Return Product Form" to the customer sales slip and forward it, along with the sales receipt and returned product to: Q-Based Healthcare, Attn: Returns Department, 110 E Edwards Street, Erath, LA 70533
- Q-Based Healthcare will then replace the returned jar providing the above requirements have been met, by crediting the full amount of the purchase of the jar to the store account.
Hours of Operations
- Sales and Customer Support Staff are available from 9 am to 5 pm CST Monday through Friday.
- Our LIVE CHAT is available 24/7 to answer any question you may have, either by a live person during our hours of operation, or by phone or e-mail message through the LIVE CHAT interface.
- Shipping Department is open Monday-Friday 8 am - 3 pm CST.
- Corporate office is open Monday-Friday 8 am - 5 pm and closed for all federal holidays and weekends.
Updated: 7/15/2010 AB