Shipments & Overnight Shipments
- We take pride in offering our customers a wide variety of shipping options for their convenience. However, if a customer chooses not to require a signature upon delivery Q-Based Healthcare cannot take responsibility for claim of non-receipt by customer. Q-Based Healthcare is not responsible for packages not received or lost when a signature is not required upon delivery.
- Q-Based Healthcare will not refund shipping charges on shipments delivered late due to an act of God. (i.e. weather delays, natural disasters or national crisis)
- Packages delivered to apartment buildings and professional entities will require the recipient’s signature upon arrival
- All packages over $300.00 will be sent with a signature required.
- Customers may request their package require the recipient’s signature upon arrival. An extra charge may apply. In fact, Q-Based Healthcare highly recommends a customer require a signature upon delivery. Q-Based Healthcare is not responsible for lost or misdelivered packages not requiring a signature upon delivery.
- We ship USPS and UPS. We cannot ship overnight to any international address.
- All overnight orders placed before 3pm CST Monday – Friday on non-governmental holidays will ship that day.
- All overnight orders placed after 3pm CST Monday – Thursday on a non-governmental holiday will ship the following business day.
- All overnight orders placed after 3pm CST Friday on a non-governmental holiday will ship the following Monday, unless special arrangements have been made with a Customer Service Representative.
- Overnight orders placed after 3pm CST on a government holiday will not ship until the following business day.
- Saturday & Sundays are not considered business days and we do not include these days for deliveries.
- Overnight and 2-day priority fees do not include Saturday Delivery.
- Any orders shipped on Thursday via 2-day priority package will not arrive until Monday.
- UPS Overnight orders cannot be shipped to a P.O. Box number.
Undeliverable or Damaged Packages
- If the customer provides us with the wrong address or if the customer is not home to sign for the package or the customer did not pick up the package when they have been left a message to do so, the package will be returned to us. If it is determined that the package was undeliverable due to customer error, we will re-ship the package again at the customer’s expense.
- Customers who REFUSE their package, have called, and received an RMA number will be charged a restocking fee of 20% of purchase price via the original method of payment.
- Customers who REFUSE their package will not be guaranteed a refund, unless the package was refused due to damage.
- Customers should refuse delivery of obviously damaged packages from the carrier
- understand we carefully inspect ALL items before they leave our warehouse. If damage does occur, it is through no fault of yours or ours. It will become the responsibility of the Post Office, UPS or Federal Express to cover all damages.
- We will file a claim with the US Postal Service, UPS or Federal Express; therefore, please retain all packaging. Please make photos of the damaged product to send to our Customer Service Department to assist in claim filing.
- Special arrangements must be made for APO/FPO addresses.
- International orders cannot ship overnight.
- All international packages require the recipient’s signature upon arrival
- We do not accept Personal Checks or Money Orders as a form of payment for International Orders.
- Credit card orders shipped to an address other than the credit card billing address are subject to further identification verification and up to a 10 business day hold to protect your account
- International Shipping Fees DO NOT include International Duties or Taxes. Those will be charged separately by their respective agencies and are not included in the shipping charges from Q-Based.
- If a cancellation is placed within 12 hours AND the order HAS NOT been shipped, a full refund will be issued.
- All refunds, exchanges, and return authorizations will be processed within ten business days after request.
- If the cancellation is placed after the order has been shipped, the customer must contact us for a RMA number first; however the unopened package must be accepted by the customer and then returned at the customer’s expense. An additional 20% restocking fee will apply as well for returns of all unused and unopened packages.
- Q-Based Healthcare reserves the right to cancel any order at any time. In the event that Q-Based cancels an order, a full refund will be issued within 10 business days using the method by which the customer paid.
Customers Claiming Non Receipt of Product (s)
- If you feel there is a discrepancy with your order (i.e. non receipt of product or wrong product received), you must contact a customer service representative VIA TELEPHONE within 3 business days from the date your package is received. We will research the discrepancy and contact you with a resolution.
- For Distributors Only:
- We offer a 30-day money back guarantee only if the product has not been opened and the protective seal is still in place.
- For Stores/Pharmacies Only:
- We ask that all stores and pharmacies offer their customers a 30-day money back guarantee, providing:
- The customer presents the original sales receipt
- The customer returns the product to the store
- The customer does not return an empty jar
- The store requires the customer to complete a “Return Product Form”
The store must attach the “Return Product Form” to the customer sales slip and forward it, along with the sales receipt and returned product to: Q-Based Healthcare, Attn: Returns Department, 200 E Edwards Street, Erath, LA 70533
- Q-Based Healthcare will then replace the returned jar providing the above requirements have been met, by crediting the full amount of the purchase of the jar to the store account.